Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! (Almost!)


I keep thinking about 2011 and what I hope to accomplish... I don't have a very long list and although I have definite goals, like getting a new job and creating a definite fitness routine, (more like a "wellness" plan, such as yoga 2x a week and running or something active everyday, which just sounds tiring! hehe), a lot of what I want to accomplish isn't easily checked off a To-Do list. Things like recognizing what is really great about my life (focus on the good stuff!) and finding the positive in life's challenges (being at work a lot means I am not shopping, which is good, right?).

Last year I did alright: one of my goals was to start a blog, which I obviously followed through with (well, I got around to it in March...but that's besides the point). But this year, something wants me to make 2011 even better. Let's see how I do.

Another goal of mine is to create an outfit around these Steve Madden "Olympicc" pumps for tonight:

I love the pale beige/blush color, but although I have owned them for months, I have not worn them yet. They are my "poor man's" version of the Brian Atwood "Maniac" pumps that are fabulously outrageous. I am thinking dress + opaque black tights to contrast with the nude color...we'll see what I come up with :)

What is on your New Year's Resolutions List? And what ever you are doing tonight, either staying in or partying like it's 1999, have fun!

4 comments:

  1. those shoes are gorgeous!! happy new years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just remembered about making a NYE Resolution list this morning, but one thing that's definitely on it is to drive down to miami and finally try trapeze! As for tonight... party hopping (but it probably won't be as exciting as it sounds!)

    Have a great night and a fabulous 2011!
    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see how your style those heels! I'm still in the hunt for the perfect nude heel! Happy New Years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, my dear -- can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for The Chambray Countess!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete