Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Birthday Gift: Made By Hank!

By now, everyone knows I love Etsy (or click here and here to be reminded), and my friend (check her out here) loves Etsy as much if not more than I do, so it was no surprise that my birthday present from her had Etsy origins :) I had drooled over her Made By Hank purse a while ago and, being a good friend with a great memory, she snapped one up for me when the new collection came out! Each of the purses is handmade and the attention to detail is awe-inspiring. Check out the Made by Hank page here!

Without further ado, allow me to introduce you to my new Made By Hank zipper purse!


I love her little logo button on the back of the purse:

(I don't know why this is posting sideways, but I'm going to roll with it!)

The tiny floral pattern of the inside lining makes me smile:


Even the tag is adorable!


Thanks again, Emily!

3 comments:

  1. I love this! And you are so right, the attention to detail is amazing. And when was your birthday?! If I missed it...Happy Birthday to you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GASP. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color and detail.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gift ideas! Wish someone also send me like that. Anyway, I've been looking for topics as interesting as this. Looking forward to your next post.

    send gift Philippines

    ReplyDelete