Monday, October 18, 2010

Spring RTW 2011-- Lanvin

I am a sucker for draping and pleats (as I have mentioned before here). As this is one of the things Lanvin's Alber Elbaz does best, it's pretty safe to say that I like the creations he churns out season after season. This season was not much different, but I appreciated his use of color, the addition of texture and prints and a little sparkle. Nothing was outrageously inspiring, but I figure that if Elbaz can maintain a signature style for the house, tweaking it slightly each season to keep it fresh, and make them tons of money, he's probably doing something right ;)
Here are some of my fav's:

I love the yellow and grey combo and the fitted top VS flowing skirt contrast.

Flattering draping + nature-y prints = every woman will want one to take her from poolside to party when the weather warms up...

Texture on both top and bottom! Sparkles! Exclamation points! :)

Have a great Monday, everyone!

(All images from style.com, where you can see the full collection)

2 comments:

  1. Lanvin, Je t'adore. Very lovely blog with nice pictures. Feel free to come to mine anytime.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see Blake Lively in the top Lanvin look? Love that look...

    ReplyDelete