Friday, June 18, 2010

Resort Love

I love reading The Cut for fashion coverage that has a sarcastic undertone from time to time. (I appreciate fashion, but seriously, sometimes it is just insane and you need to take a step back and chuckle). I was checking out some of the resort collections they have posted recently and fell in love with the Giambattista Valli collection!

I love the use of animal prints, but not too much animal- restraint is key! If you know me, you know this outfit is basically what I wear to work everyday, but a million times more awesome! Giraffe print is my favorite so this abstract take is a no-brainer.


How cute is this little dress? Love the draping and the minimal, non-glaring use of print (again, yea for editing!). I know it's resort, but I think it would definitely transition into fall with tights/leggings or a blazer.


I am a sucker for draping. That's all I have to say about this Grecian-inspired number with great lines and elegant-yet-easy shape. And who wouldn't look awesome in it?!


Any favorite resort collections? Or are you looking forward to fall?

(Photos are from thecut, but most of the collections are also available for viewing on style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment