Monday, October 11, 2010

Spring RTW 2011-- Jil Sander

It isn't even cool enough for me to wear a jacket yet, but I am already looking ahead to spring. I am still really digging fall trends for this year (some of my favs will be in future posts), but something about spring fashion is so appealing... There is a lightness about it and an ease that is not always present in the dark and heavy dramaticism of fall presentations. One collection I especially love for spring is Jil Sander. I loved that she used different silhouettes (maxi skirt, tailored pants, mini dress) and had a lot of fun with color, thus creating statement pieces that will transition into your current wardrobe seamlessly.
Here are some of my fav's:

Love the skinny, tailored trouser contrasted with volume/color up top!

Draping is always flattering, esp in such an awesome hue!

Wearable art....I want to go scuba diving for some reason... ;)

*All images from style.com

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Especially loving all the bright colors!!


    Thanks for visiting my blog - hope to see you back again soon!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I LOVE a little Jil Sander! Everything she does is so gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete