Thursday, October 21, 2010

What a Sparkling Personality!

When I saw these boots, my reaction was part disbelief and part admiration. Sequined over-the-knee boots?! That is just craziness and yet, why haven't I seen loads of these before? No need to pile on the jewelry with these disco balls on your feet :) What fun, glamorous, night-on-the-town-ready boots that definitely make a statement but keep you covered...Can sequins beget modesty? These sparkly numbers would certainly not be for the faint of heart, but on the right girl, these would be a guaranteed fantastic night out!

Available at a variety of retailers, but head to Zappos for lots of close-up shots.

2 comments:

  1. I do have quite the penchant for all-over-sparkled pieces, but these are a bit much even for me!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the new VS catalog and they have a version....took the wind right out of my sails!

    ReplyDelete