Sunday, October 31, 2010

Advice?

Although I have had this blog since March, it has only been in the past few weeks that I have actually gotten into posting regularly and commenting on the blogs I have been following. I think that in order to make a better fashion commentary/ fun stuff kind of blog, I will need to post pictures of myself in the outfits I create, but I have been hesitant to do so....which doesn't really make sense as I just linked this up with my facebook account (which is full of personal pictures). So now that I have established that I am a dork, I have two questions for those far-more-blog-savvy peeps who have stopped by to say "Hi":
1- What else should I do with my blog to get more exposure ->to get feedback (just got the google friend thing and Bloglovin figured out--interesting!)
2- Any general advice you can give me?

Thanks for reading my blog in the baby stages :) and I look forward to seeing where this will develop!

Also, here is a pic of my Vince Camuto peep-toes that I have not made an outfit with yet. I am dying to give these puppies an outing soon!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVED the onegarnetgirls designs and you know how I don't know anything about fashion, but I am glad to know about that one. I also don't know much about blogging but I like that yours are easy to read and entertaining. Now I know that I need to buy a satin jacket.

    I am sorry I don't have more practical helpful words :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the peep toe booties are really cute. What you can do is to visit other blogs and websites that you like and share links or leave a comment with your blog adress. Tell your friends and familly.

    Hope that helps. I am your new follower. Hope you follow too.

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete