Monday, February 7, 2011

February (Shopping) Fiend

No-Shop January was not as brutal as I had expected, but still, on February 1st, I was at Last Chance to see if I could find a fun deal--I made out like a bandit! I love finding new things that are different and yet totally wearable, and my new shoes are giddy-smile-inducing:

Kors Michael Kors studded flats:
How cute are these? I love flats because I am on my feet all day at work, but I don't like boring ones, so these buddies are perfect. I think I like them especially because they are "inspired" by the Louboutin Pigalle Flats that I have fawned over:


I also got this pair of extremely impractical Stuart Weitzman heels. I actually decided to post pics of my finds from this shopping trip because describing these shoes to friends has gotten me a lot of confused looks. Apparently "open-toe oxford pumps with cut-outs" and "made of metallic python-print leather" doesn't sound too appealing! I hope the picture puts some minds at ease :)

I have already debuted the Michael Kors flats at work and the verdict = super comfy! I would highly recommend them to anyone who is on her feet all day. I also wore them with black skinny jeans this weekend (why did I not take pictures? So silly), so they have already taken over my wardrobe! The Weitzman heels must be debuted at the proper time, which would be a special occasion or party in my head, but I know I will just end up wearing them on a random Tuesday afternoon, which is special enough in my book ;)

What about you? Do you rip off the price tag of a new item and wear it immediately? Or do you wait until you devise the "perfect" outfit?

Had to leave you with a close-up ;)
Happy Monday!

11 comments:

  1. I can see how explaining the oxfords would be challenging but the picture says it all....they are fabulous!!! And the MK's are adorable....happy Monday girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with all MK ballet flats! So chic and comfortable. Hadn't seen the studded ones, yet...
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those flats! They're absolutely adorable and I am officially obsessed with the studs.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are totally adorable!!! I so want a pair too:) I love all stuff MK:) Happy Monday, darling
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new shoes! And even better that you got a deal on them. I've been trying not to shop lately too and it's HARD! Especially with all the cute spring clothes coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh nice Louboutin-esque flat! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I LOVE them both! Especially those Stuart Weitzman's - so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I love love love those flats! Such a great alternative to the Louboutin versions!

    xo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute shoes! I'm definitely one to keep price tags on forever, waiting for a good outfit to wear. If not, I return it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING studded flats, and I definitely like the rounded toe on the MK flats!

    xo
    Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com/

    ReplyDelete