Wednesday, February 23, 2011

50 Most Stylish New Yorkers

I just read Kelly Framel's post on The Glamourai about being chosen as one of Stylecaster.com's 50 Most Stylish New Yorkers. Framel looks adorable in the shoot and, being the highly-adept procrastinator that I am, I wandered over to stylecaster.com to check out the full photoshoot. There are a lot of familiar faces to be seen (hello, Simon Doonan and Olivia Palermo) but there were many new faces as well, and there was definitely some style-inspiration to be had:

Framel (above) is wearing Primary, which was a good move since she is creative director ;)




Palermo beats me again! I need a sheer, preferably pleated, skirt!


Chartreuse + gray (on the left) is a favorite color combo of mine...





Check out the full shoot here! Have you run across anything on the 'Net lately that has inspired you?

9 comments:

  1. Ohh stunning! Thanks for letting me know about it...I so want to see the whole shoot! Happy day, sweetie

    Ps: I’m hosting a stunning Ruche GIVEAWAY today! Hope you’ll join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Kelly is absolutely stunning and Olivia isn't too bad either :) hehe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What insanely gorgeous, chic women! Olivia of course looks amazing...
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at OP. Good grief she constantly just KILLS IT!

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love lists like this. I'm off the check out the shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally saw this! I admit I totally love Olivia Palermo's style...I especially envy her jewelry collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much :) i really enjoyed your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool post! We're feeling inspired by the upcoming McQueen show at the Met! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Kelly's blog! The Glamouri is one of my favs and so inspiring. love this post :) xoxo Marissa

    ReplyDelete