Monday, August 1, 2011

Blowing Through the Windy City

I am excited! I have been oh-so close to Chicago many-a-time, but I have not been to the heart of the city of Chicago to discover all that is awesome there.......but I will be there on Wednesday!


I can't wait to check out the stores on Michigan Ave, have some great eats and maybe even ride a bike along the shore... who knows what I will get into, but I am looking forward to all of it.


Any suggestions of great things to do in Chicago? Somewhere I simply must eat at or visit?


I hope everyone is having a great week! I am enjoying my out-of-town visitors (my sis and her Bf have traveled to D-town from AZ!) and SO glad busy season is over at work. It is time to enjoy the rest of summer!

6 comments:

  1. Have a great great trip! Chicago is most def on my list of places to visit...in the warmer months. hehe

    xo,
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Chicago! Be sure to shop on Magnificent Mile and of course stop at Millennium Park... As for food, I so recommend The Girl and the Goat. And definitely get some Chicago pizza while you're there!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my oldest and best friends lived in Chicago for ages, but I never managed to visit. I would love to go tho, I heard only good things about this city. have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun lady! I've never been so I'm looking forward to your recap! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I visited a long time ago but remember that Garret's popcorn was awesome as was classic UNO's pizza. Have fun (and oh yes to have a classic Chanel!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous - I love Chicago! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete