Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Retail Therapy: Wear Now, Wear Later

It's busy season at work and although sometimes I just want to close my eyes and reopen them on a tropical island, (or Antarctica, I'm not picky), a little retail-therapy can be just as re-energizing. Especially when said retail therapy is during a sale! Nordstrom is having its Anniversary Sale on fall preview merchandise and I am having trouble editing my overflowing online shopping bag. Here is one of the outfits I am envisioning for now as well as for fall:


Joie "Marlo" Silk Blouse (now $145, after the sale $218)
Halogen Seamed Pencil Skirt (now $45, after the sale $68)
Sam Edelman "Truman" Pump (now $119, after the sale $179)
Rebecca Minkoff "Passport" Ostrich Embossed Flap Wallet (now $164, after the sale $245)
Marcia Moran Teardrop Agate Druzy Ring (now $129, after the sale $198)



I love the blue and yellow together (not to mention the texture differences!) and the jazzy patent pump and ostrich clutch are fun additions that make a statement but are neutral enough to let the druzy ring shine (literally!)....

What pieces are you looking for to wear now and in the fall? Any other sales I should know about (as my wallet screams in terror)? And I know I am not the only one who loves retail therapy...right?

7 comments:

  1. We all need a little retail therapy every once in awhile! And this is usually the time I start itching to shop for sweaters and new jeans and boots. I love the blue and yellow together! xoxo Marissa

    http://happiness-is-the-little-things.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow pencil skirt! Too pretty for words.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Retail therapy is important every now and then. Love that ostrich clutch -- timeless! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone needs a little therapy...and that shoe is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that mustard pencil skirt! Just so perfect...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obsessed with that wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blouse is such a perfect color for fall!

    ReplyDelete