Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy In Helmut

Helmut Lang is one of my favorite labels. Minimalist but sculptural and the colors are always wonderfully neutral backdrops for my crazy-bright accessories and jewelry. But HL is cost-prohibitive at regular retail price, so I sadly own only one piece of that brand. (It is a grey silk top that is perfectly draped and body-conscious-but-not-remotely-tight so I want to wear it ALL THE TIME but don't want to look like a crazy person so I take a break from it now and again...AKA-- when it is at the dry cleaners... hehe)

Having subjected you to my ode-to-Helmut-Lang, you can imagine my excitement when I saw an email this morning from Shopbop announcing the new, more affordable HELMUT line from Helmut Lang! If you are in to drapey minimalism or just need some great basics to use as a foundation for more flashy pieces, check the collection out online.

Here are a few of my fav's:
Kinetic Jersey Racerback Dress

Overdye Skinny Jeans

Kinetic Jersey Racerback Maxi Dress

Kinetic Side Slit Maxi Dress

Are you a Helmut Lang fan or does the line get boring with season after season of muted colors and simple silhouettes? Any other new diffusion lines you are excited about?

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you -- such pretty, clean looks. I love the red pants!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete