Friday, July 20, 2012

Hello, Again! Come Shopping With Me!

I took a break from blogging these past few weeks, (I know, I know, from posting once a week, big deal), but things have gotten crazy with work, out-of-town guests, a wedding to attend in another state and a trip to Chicago. Now that I am back in my usual day-to-day routine, I have obviously started thinking about shopping! (One track mind? Yes.) I have been searching for work appropriate dresses and finding a knee-length option that hits at or below the knee on a tall girl is not the easiest task, but that is not to say I haven't been enjoying the search :)

I love Pixie Market for finding items that are a little outside the box and, as I should have guessed, my search for work dresses quickly disintegrated into finding other cool things:

Stripe side pants from Sass and Bide


 









Martin Lamothe "The Artist" dress 


I think "The Artist" is my favorite. See how quickly I get distracted?! Well, if I do find some summery work dresses I will certainly update you, but do I have any tall ladies out there who have had success at certain retailers? Hope you are all having a wonderful summer and that you aren't completely overheating!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. DYING over those shorts. So cute! Glad you've been having a fabulous (if busy!) summer!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that maxi dress- so floaty and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete