Monday, June 11, 2012

The CDFA's: You Can Watch It If You Missed It!

I am a little behind when it comes to the latest fashion updates, but it is partly due to the new job and partly because I have been spending a lot of time in the garage on a new DIY undertaking. I hope to complete that project in the next week or so and will share it as soon as I am done!

In the meanwhile, I am catching up on the fashion scene and was pleasantly surprised that the CDFA fashion awards program is available for viewing on style.com! I looked at Tommy Ton's photos of the designers and other notables arriving at the awards, check out two of the snaps:

Ashley Olsen in The Row (natch)). I love the color.

Karen Elson and Tabitha Simmons, both in Proenza Schouler, with Arizona Muse, in Diane von Furstenberg. Is it just me or is Arizona Muse so cool? I don't want to like her because everyone else does, but I can't help it! ;)

There are more pictures here, too! Have you already watched the awards and/or checked out the pictures? Are you ecstatic or outraged that the Olsens are rocking at life even more these days? ;)

5 comments:

  1. I love that shade of pink as well and I totally agree with you , Arizona Muse is incredibly cool:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. ECSTATIC! Looove the Olsens!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab looks! the olsens have such great style!
    <3
    nailvarnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ashley Olsens outfit & also the bralette outfit..all the ladies look amazing though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like so much what you always post!

    ReplyDelete