Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holy Hiatus!

It has been WAY too long since my last post, but life has been crazy with work and "wedding season" as I call it. I am back at home now and ignoring the mountain of laundry (it will be there tomorrow, don't worry) with a stack of Sept issues. I am revisiting some of my favorites (Harper's Bazaar was full of stuff I swear I need!) and getting into that fall frame of mind. BUT, it is still 100+ degrees here, so I will have to wait to bust out my boots and scarves for a bit longer. There are a few things that make the warm weather more enjoyable, like this pin from JCrew. This is my favorite color (it will go with my aqua and chartreuse cardis perfectly) but there are others and -delighted gasp!- they are on sale right now.... time to go shopping, more posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment