Tuesday, September 28, 2010

'Net Savvy

I am not much of an online shopper. Maybe I am not with the times, but I like to interact with an item (what does the fabric feel like? does it drape? what is the "real" color?) before I buy it. There are some online shops with fun inventory that have inspired me to consider the internet as a viable mall/boutique alternative. And online shopping from smaller stores also ensures that I will not be wearing the exact same thing as everyone else! This week, the Spotted Moth caught my attention. Look at some of the cute items they have in stock (reasonably priced, too!):

From left:
Pick of the Vine dress, Tundra blouse, Salem cropped jacket, Sea Twig earrings

1 comment:

  1. I shop online entirely too much! I just find that there are so many more options online than in stores.
    Loving that cropped jacket...

    xo

    ReplyDelete