Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Teeee-Rific!!!

Get it? Haha, I am a nerd. Anyway, I have a problem: I love t-shirts. Too much. Seriously. I am always looking for the newest style and brand that are ridiculously soft and that drape perfectly. It would seem simple, but the art of the t-shirt is very specific. You don't want to look like you are "trying to hard" with a skintight number, but you don't want to wear a shirt so oversized that you look sloppy. A shirt that is cut well photographs well and since a picture is worth 1000 words, that means a great shirt is worth at least 500 words...but I will spare you too many more and just post pictures of my two new favorite brands:
Soft Joie Eaton top, $74
Soft Joie is great! I love Joie already for the great silk tunics in vibrant colors and the new Soft line is just what the name implies.
Lanston Muscle Pocket Tee, $48
I have recently been spotting Lanston in more and more venues and for good reason- the softness of their fabric is beyond description and I love the thin, yet not-too-sheer quality as well. The next time you see this brand on a shopping adventure- touch it. I dare you.
Anything your closet is jammed-full of? Have a well-knitted love story of your own, you old softy? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment