Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Year's Resolution....it's a little late.

Dec '09 dialogue with myself: "I need to do a little more writing every day and get a little more tech-savvy. I think a blog will incorporate both of those things and would be fun. That's what I will do starting Jan 1st, 2010"...........

.....Don't know if you noticed, but it's MARCH and I have finally started on that resolution. Not the greatest of starts, but since I am the queen of procrastination and forgetfulness, it is practically early for me, right? Right?!

I wanted a blog initially just to showcase fashion finds and collections that rock, but I appreciate how art, music, visuals in surrounding environments, travels, and everything else that can be seen and experienced plays into how to construct your image. Usually the process is subconscious, but I think documenting it would help me discover my sources of derived-inspiration. And it's just plain fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment