Friday, June 24, 2011

In it to Pin it!

Although I am (precariously) settled now in my new city, I have been slow to pick up on blogging regularly. A lot of it has to do with exploring the city (aka, trying to find food) and the hours it takes to refinish furniture and get my house into liveable shape. Some of it also has to do with Pinterest. I have been obsessed with pinning pictures I love onto my boards so I don't "lose" the inspiration I find on the web. And looking at other people's boards has taken up another huge chunk of precious free time (like, hours, people. Hours)...

Anyway, here are little snapshots of my two most developed boards:

Fashion and Style Inspiration is self-explanatory. I have blog and streetstyle pictures mixed with a lot of online shopping finds on this board.

Places and Spaces is a collection of gorgeous destination photos, textiles I want to use in my house, and various rooms and themes. Lots of color and pattern and a few Etsy finds in there, too.

Click on the name of the board to see the full collection if you are interested and let me know what you think! Do you have Pinterest boards? If you don't and want an invite, just leave your email in the comment box and I will send you one :)
Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I'm on Pinterest, but have yet to actually use it... Whoops.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on for a little while and finally just started pinning this week...I can see why you have been spending your time over there. I'm obsessed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you have an artsy fartsy board

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in settling in!!

    You have a really sweet blog, wanna follow each other?

    http://www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never tired it! loving your boards though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great recommendations! Loving your boards! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  7. I seriously need to try out this Pinterest thing!

    ReplyDelete