Sunday, July 25, 2010

Glittering Anticipation....

I have never been much of a "sequin" person-- they usually remind me of aging film stars or stereotypically hideous Christmas sweaters. However, I decided to take the plunge, and in a big way:

Robert Rodriguez Sequined Cardigan

The green is beautifully dark and the sequins are more matte than in the picture-- and combined with the black grosgrain trim, I couldn't resist. My friend at work found it in my size at a store in Maryland, (staunch dedication on her part), and it is en route to my house right now...! I don't know if I will wear it buttoned and belted, un-belted and open, with dresses or with skinny jeans, but I can't wait to experiment!



Neiman Marcus' website has more photos of styling options-- very fun!




Is there a trend you are hesitant to try? Or one you are dying to wear out and about?

No comments:

Post a Comment